l6.lc allows you to shortened URLs. Please remember that l6.lc directs you to content that is already in existence on the internet. This is not content hosted by l6.lc. There is some content to which we do not permit our url shortener to redirect users. Be sure to check back from time to time, as these policies may change.
- Please do not direct users to sites containing spam and malware. Spammy sites include those that are low quality, made for advertisements or consist solely of low value content. Malware sites include sites that transmits content which may harm or interfere with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure.
- Do not direct users to sites engaged in phishing. Phishing sites solicit or collect sensitive data, including but not limited to passwords, financial details, and social security numbers.
- Do not direct users to content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. You cannot direct users to sites that create, possess, or distribute child sexual abuse imagery. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which may include disabling accounts and reporting to appropriate authorities, including law enforcement.
- Do not direct users to sites which publish people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, drivers and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible. Keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
- Do not direct users to sites that include extremely graphic or violent material for the purpose of disgusting viewers or glorifying those engaged in violence.
- We do not permit terrorist organizations to use URL shortener for any purpose, including recruitment. Do not direct users to sites related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks, unless the site is intended to be for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose. In those cases, be mindful to provide enough information so viewers understand the context.
If you believe that a URL is violating our Terms Of Service, report abuse.